Truth and dare may seem like a uber fun game to indulge upon, but sometimes, things don’t go according to plan.
In case you beg to differ, just ask this university student. Moreover, she truly paid a heavy price for playing the game.
21-year-old Rosie Cole from Hull University went through a recent nightmare experience. And that’s when firefighters rescued her from a catastrophic ordeal. Yes, Rosie entered into a dryer, after accepting a dare from friends. But who knew that things wouldn’t go according to plan.
The 21-year-old got stuck inside the dryer and her flatmates couldn’t manage to get her out. As a result, they had no other option but to call for help. Moreover, who better to trust than firefighters of course!
Rosie admits how she and her housemates wanted to do something fun. The recent COVID-19 lockdown was truly a boring experience. Hence, they were looking for some exciting things to do. As undergrads from Yorkshire in the United Kingdom, they even drank up bottles of wine. Let’s not forget those classic honey themed tequila shots too.
But it seems like the girls may have had a little too much to drink. And that left them in this dire state. Therefore, it was Rosie’s turn to take a tumble and one she’ll remember for a long time.
On the other hand. Rosie describes her strange experience. ‘It wasn’t until I actually wiggled both of my hips in and then got my legs cross from behind, that I realized that I was stuck. I simply couldn’t get out,’ she exclaimed.
She explained how her dramatic personality and quirkiness seemed like the situation wasn’t as bad. However, as time went on, the 21 got a huge reality check. Above all, her housemates kept on making her laugh, adding lightness to the scenario.
Soon enough, all the fun and games came to an abrupt end when they realized they couldn’t retrieve her. She explained how she soon started worrying as the dryer almost tipped forward. Her arms began hurting and the temperatures inside starting to increase.
Thankfully, firefighters arrived at the scene after an emergency call. And in the end, they were able to rescue the rather tipsy student.