A young toddler suddenly passed away while on a summer holiday in a Turkish resort.
According to local media outlets, medical reports expressed how the young girl was only 3 years old and suffered from a sudden liver failure. She was described by many as a very confident girl as well as a born entertainer.
Tragically, Lily Gibson passed away on the famous Thomas Cook holiday while she was with her family in Bodrum, Turkey. Moreover, she fell so severely ill after catching an infection at the resort she was staying in.
The toddler was from Sheffield and was super excited to spend her summer vacation at a new destination. But little did she know that her own trip was destined for her unpredictable death.
Reports confirmed how the young girl was rushed to a nearby medical facility, right after she suffered from high temperature, diarrhea, and vomiting throughout her trip. Her mum Lisa and father Chris explained how they had no idea why their daughter suffered from all these symptoms.
Doctors treated the young girl for her complaints and soon released her, sending her back to her hotel resort. But soon, her parents found her unresponsive. She just suddenly stopped breathing despite countless efforts at CPR. Soon, she was pronounced dead at her Bodrum Hotel.
Investigations into her case soon began afterward. And that’s when an inquest at a court in Sheffield Coroner heard how the family flew to Turkey for a holiday.
Today, loved ones mourn the loss of a young girl that many saw as a bright ray of hope and sunshine. She was not only smart, loving, and funny but super talented too. Wherever she went, she spread countless smiles and kids would adore her. “She loved putting on a show, she was a born entertainer,” described her mum.
The post-mortem reports of the toddler revealed how she suffered from hepatic failure due to a viral infection. And it’s an unbelievable truth that many loved ones must live with forever.
Recommended Video For You!
“This Former Australian Model Probably Has The World’s Longest Legs”